Thursday, September 24, 2009



ANTOINE + MANUEL

Various invitations and checklists designed for Christian Lacroix shows.

Embossing, laser cutting, foils, OH MY!

There are so many beautiful things to point out, that I'm starting to lose focus....what keeps drawing me back is that adorable scull and bones logo on the piece on the bottom right (!!!)

Antoine Audiau + Manuel Warosz have worked together since 1993, when they met at the School of Art in Paris. They combine hand-drawn elements with digital illustrations. It's all about layering, layering and more layering. The result is always playful yet sophisticated, and completely innovative.

It was honestly a VERY difficult task to choose which of their pieces to feature. So you must check out more of their work here.

I might just have to devote tomorrow's post to them too!

1 comment:

  1. I like the top one the best. Christina, I learn so much about visual art from you!

    ReplyDelete