Thursday, December 3, 2009



'TIS THE SEASON

Well, it's that time again, folks. The time of year when New Yorkers get the holiday giddies, and come home with a beautiful pine tree, only to realize that they have about negative 2.5 square feet of room to place a Christmas tree. I did it to myself last year, and what with the mess of dried pine needles and utter lack of space for an entire month, I was unsure what I'd do this year.

I figure the Australians must have the same problem, because the geniuses over at Büro North in Melbourne, came up with these super-cute and super-sleek designs. What's more, is that they're made with 100% eco-friendly materials. They can also be flat-packed for storage.

The above designs are named Frigg (top...my fave!), Gryder (middle) and Rindd (bottom), which are the names of the three wives of the pagan God Odin (taken from Norse mythology).

Mmmmmmight have to get one.

See more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment