Wednesday, December 30, 2009





TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE...

I'm back...and it feels good! I've been in hyper-holiday mode, and am just now getting back to normal daily life. 

I'm not one to dwell on things, but I'd be remiss in not commenting on Dan Cross's FANTASTIC holiday window displays at Bergdorf's this year. They never miss a beat when it comes to these amazing annual creations, but this year they really blew me away. 

As I tried to snap some pics amongst the crowd of tourists attempting to do the same, I was thankful for my lack of height as it allowed me to sneak through to the front, underneath the countless raised arms holding flashing cameras.

One window display was entirely made of paper...another glittered and shone like a glass menagerie. Fantasy-filled, luxurious and utterly stunning! The creativity level is really something to aspire to.

Above are some of my favorite details, but you should really stop by and see them for yourself before they're taken down. Make sure you go at night though, to view them in their full glory.

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010!

"That's all I have to say about that." – Forrest Gump


No comments:

Post a Comment